:: LATES NEWS

Currently playing: Indonesia Tourim Video

View all

BOROBUDUR TEMPLE

By Cahaya Asia -





ian:


Incredible. Breathtaking. Heart stopping. Just a few words to describe this masterpiece while describing it properly is almost impossible. No word or sentence would match the value of this Buddhist Temple.

When I arrived near the Borobudur I stopped talking. Because my eyes were focussed on the massive black structure in front of me. It was hot that day and the sun was burning through my skin. But that didn't bother me. I was home.

I started walking up the stairs (Note that it was a pretty long but nice walk to get to this point), and kept on walking till I reached the top. I was strolling on a true miracle. I say this because they still don't have a clue about the "how" factor. How the Borobudur is build is yet unknown.

Just like the name. They are still guessing the where the name comes from. A variety of scientists think they know the true meaning of the Borobudur. But everyone tells a different story. To me the Borobudur is the most impressive Buddhist Temple I have seen so far and I'm sure it stays this way. Because my heart lies here and from the very first moment I set foot on the Borobudur, I knew I was attached to it, Closely.

There is nothing more to tell about it really. You have to experience this beautiful memory of me. I will upload a few pictures then you can see it for yourself! =))

Follow our blog on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook. Stay updated via RSS

0 comments for "BOROBUDUR TEMPLE"

Leave a Reply

singapore, japan, hongkong, vietnam, indonesia, malaysia, maldives, macau, china, korea, russia, india, thailand, east timor, nepal, tibet, taiwan